If COVID-19 has forced you to move out of your existing office space, and you plan to continue working remotely, you may want to consider a professional business address. NYC virtual office space in Rockefeller Center offers all the benefits of a prominent business address without the expense of additional staff or physical office space.
Rockefeller Center virtual office space offers the choice between two of the best addresses in New York City: 45 Rockefeller Plaza or 630 Fifth Avenue. Flexible terms and low monthly rates make Rockefeller Center virtual office space the most cost-effective way to build a professional presence in the heart of New York City. View our rates/plans or design a package that suits your specific needs.
Our NYC Virtual Office Space options include:
- prestigious business address
- building directory listing in the lobby
- mail and package handling with mail forwarding
- administrative support
- contemporary telephone platform
- live call answering and call screening
- voicemail to email service
- private telephone number with a 212 area code
- conference and meeting rooms at discounted rates
- redesigned coworking space
- access to penthouse clubroom with roof deck
- private office space by the hour, day, or week
What Is a Virtual Office?
A virtual office provides a professional business address, telephone services and support staff without actually maintaining a physical office space at that location. Unlike a PO box or home address, you gain access to all of the services associated with an office. Our onsite staff can receive your packages and resend them to the address of your choice. We can manage a 212 area coded phone number, including call answering, screening and message taking through our team of operators. And when you need to meet with a client, our staff will prepare your meeting room, lunch and any other administrative service you require.
At Workspace by Rockefeller Group, your virtual office can include services such as:
- mail receiving and forwarding
- mail scanning
- conference room access
- coworking Space
- private office access
- 212 area coded telephone number
- call answering and more
What Are the Benefits of a Virtual Office?
- A virtual office allows you to enter a new market, work from home, and take business trips while having a home base. Your office remains staffed, managed and ready for you whenever you need it.
- There is no need for you to hire administrative staff because we have a receptionist, mailroom attendant and onsite management to make sure that your business, mail and phone calls are handled in a way that will meet the standards set by you.
- If you do not have office space in NYC, but do business here, having a NYC address on your website will help with business exposure. You will be more likely to receive local business without actually being here.