“Workspace by Rockefeller Group is far nicer and more professional then other executive workspaces. With great views and an impressive building, it is very nice to work at 45 Rockefeller Plaza; my clients love coming here. The staff supports a professional waiting area, with excellent amenities that makes my clients comfortable if they need to wait to see me. The conference room space is beautiful and professional. The flexible terms help me keep my costs down. The professionalism of this facility, including it’s management, reduces my date to day frustration, which helps me to enjoy my business day, no matter how difficult and frustrating it may be.”
GET THE BEST ADDRESS
- Get a Quick Quote
- Book a Meeting Room
- Book a Tour
- Compare Options
Email or call us today and we will help you find the best solution for your business needs.
- What is the best way to hire staff in NYC?
- Support Services for The Remote Worker
- Considerations for Your Post COVID Return to Office Space
- It’s Time To Start Thinking About Your Return to Work in NYC
- What do you do when your colleagues want to work from home, but you still need an office?
- Benefits of Office Space by the Day
- Move to the Burbs and Keep Your Manhattan Presence Safe
- Remote Worker Support is Here
- Adopting A Remote Working Plan
- What Are The Advantages of a Virtual Office
Posts By Topic