“As a non-profit organization, with a limited budget, we find Workspace by Rockefeller Group to be a great solution for our office space needs. The rates are reasonable and provide excellent value. We rent out conference rooms or day offices as we need them, and the staff quickly books the space for us. The midtown location is convenient for us and our guests, and the environment is professional and inviting.”
GET THE BEST ADDRESS
- Get a Quick Quote
- Book a Meeting Room
- Book a Tour
- Compare Options
Email or call us today and we will help you find the best solution for your business needs.
- What Can Meeting Rooms Be Used For?
- How Does a Coworking Space Work? (There’s More to It Than Just a Desk)
- Who Uses Coworking Spaces? The Modern Workforce Embraces Flexible Office Solutions
- Can You Use a Coworking Space as a Business Address?
- How to Choose a Coworking Space: 4 Questions to Ask Yourself
- What Services Do Coworking Spaces Offer?
- The Best Coworking Space in NYC
- Workspace by Rockefeller Group Client Roundtable:
- 4 Ways Shared Workspace Can Help Grow Your Business
Posts By Topic